Glengarriff, Co. Cork
Glengarriff is a very popular town with lovely shops and hotels. The very popular Garnish island is also close by. Situated on wild Atlantic way, with a busy tourist trade locally. The sea is very close by and there is lovely walk in the Glengarriff wood nature reserve. Bantry hospital is with in 20 minutes drive also. Accommodation includes three bedrooms, one bathroom. Garden includes lawns, shrubs and trees, and a block built garage. Own septic tank. Electricity, mains, telephone and drains.
- Spacious detached bungalow on elevated plot, surrounded by mature trees
- On a half-acre plot, with own driveway
- Situated 20 minutes' from Bantry and within 2 hours of Cork city & airport
- A doer-upper in need of interior decoration/ renovation
- Price is available on application
- Oil Fired Central Heating