Enniskeane, Co. Cork
Beautiful two -storey house in rural Co. Cork, new to the market. Constructed in 2003, block built and very well maintained. Situated within 40 minutes of Cork city, and centralised location as regards surrounding towns & villages. Location is close to spectacular Kenneigh round tower. Spacious interiors, solid concrete based flooring, modern fittings throughout. Large reception room, 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms. Fitted kitchen with breakfast bar area. Stairs to loft area also. Conservatory with tiled floor gives view of surrounding countryside. Oil heating throughout, boiler outside. The property has its own well. Surrounded by lawns, with wooden fencing. Electric gates and sweeping driveway discretely setting property back from the road. Large outside garage with roller doors & power points. Own well, mains and drains. Connected to the electricity grid. Eircode P47EH26.
Overall Floor Area
- Spacious two storey house For Sale.
- Situated on circa 1.28 acre site, with lovely country side views
- In excellent order throughout, ready to move in
- Furnishings include old fashioned fireplaces, wooden and laminate floors, two en-suite bathrooms & double glazing.
- Ballineen- Enniskeane, and Castletown & Coppeen villages within 10 minutes drive.
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing