Bandon, Co. Cork
A centrally located building with both residential and commercial units for sale. This property was fully rebuilt 24 years ago, in 1999. • The top floor comprises of three residential apartments. Each apartment is approached by the hallway and has one entrance door to kitchen – dining room, with one bedroom and ensuite shower room. • The middle floor comprises of commercial unit, fully let and used as a beauty salon comprising of four rooms, i.e. therapy room, with reception area, kitchen and toilets • The ground floor tenant was Ulster Bank up to recently, so banking infrastructure remains (e.g. safes, phone and internet lines etc.). Overall 243m2 in area. Bandon is a bustling town in the gateway to west Cork. Cork city and airport are within a 30 minute drive.
Overall Floor Area
- Prime commercial & residential property for sale in heart of Bandon town
- In excellent condition, with parking accessible to rear.
- Current tenants unaffected.
- Income potential for buy-to let investor
- Ground floor is available to rent.